- God expects both faithfulness and fruitfulness (John 15 and Matthew 25)
- God is concerned with both His Message and our Motives
- The Church is defined by members living the Biblical Nature of Jesus rather than by tradition, personality, finances, programs, real estate holdings, or events.
- The only foundation for everything the Church is and does is Jesus Christ (Ephesians 1:18-23)
- The purpose of the Church is summed up in the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:36-40), the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20), and the Great Calling (Ephesians 4:1-6)
- The Church is to focus on “Growing People” not programs
- The Church is committed to Mission, Membership, Maturity, and Ministry and must magnify and glorify the Father in Heaven and the Lord Jesus Christ
Reaching people of all nations with the Gospel by loving as Jesus loves while adhering to the Truth of God’s Word.
Promoting a covenant commitment of belonging to the Body of Christ with faithfulness, accountability, responsibility, and consistency in caring for one another and worshiping our Father in Heaven and Jesus the Lord in Spirit and Truth.
Moving ahead from belief and fellowship to Godly character and fruitfulness by embracing God’s perspective regarding all areas of life (Ephesians 4:14 and Hebrews 6:1).
Members are actively involved in servant ministry.
Every Christian is called to serve (minster) in some way in the Body of Christ. Every Christian and every ministry is important. Every Christian is first dependent on God and then on other members. The motive of ministry is faith in Jesus Christ, having His quality of love for others, and a passionate heart to serve God by serving others in His Name with an attitude of humility.